[Cube] OT: Powerbook problems

Francois franc-b at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 23 00:22:36 PST 2007

Hey guys, I know this is way off topic (OT) but this list is so
knowledgeable, I thought it couldn't hurt. So I bought a Powerbook
667 from ebay, knowing it had some problem... here's the problem.
Book works fine until you move it. then it freezes. Seller says he
recently replaced HD. I haven't recieved the book yet, so thats
basically all the info I have.

Also on a side note, once apon a time I lent my airport card to a
friend who had a iBook, then he sold it and I never got the darn card
back! just wondering if anyone has one that is not being used? loan
on good will or buy from you!

-Francois