[Cube] Fading Display or burned out video card

Seth Maynard sethwm2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:21:56 PDT 2007

Yeah I am going to have to say that is the graphics card craping out.
The screen with the multi-lingual screen is a kernel panic. This could
be a variety of problems, good idea on thinking about the graphics
card. Because it is displaying funny colors and patterns that is most
likely what it is. Let me know how it works out!

- Seth Maynard