[Cube] MAzimum Hard Drive size for Cube ?

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 19 13:55:39 PDT 2007

Hi

I use that software from Intech. It works great gives me access to
320 GB internal IDE drive, but the only problem I didn't foresee is
when connecting the cube as a FW disk to another mac, it will not be
able to access anything past the 128 GB, EVEN IF the other mac loads
the Intech driver... so its a small limitation to be aware of.
Francois
On 18-Jul-07, at 7:41 PM, cube-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com