[Cube] Video card

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Jul 24 06:58:34 PDT 2007

Hi Carlos: I'm in Portugal and I also own a Cube. ATI Rage 128 Pro is Cube compatible and there's no need of flashing/hacking but you'll have to switch the GPU brackets (with the ones in the original one) to attach to to Cube's AGP slot. Please do note that this GPU will generate more heat than the original because of the different heatsink.

Email me directly if you prefer and maybe I can help you out.

Regards from Lx,

LM

>>>macarlucci at gmail.com 07/24/07 2:49 pm >>>
Hello from Portugal

I receive this Cube MailList for some time now, but this is the first
time i±m asking something, so i hope i±m doing it the right way.
I have a 450mHz stock cube, that seems to to be having trouble with
its video card. It±s yet to determine, but if it comes to having to
replace it, my question is;
Will a video card from a 400mHz G4 (AGP Graphics) wich is a ATI Rage
128 Pro with 16MB VRAM(VGA/ADC) fit in my Cube??
If it does fit, will that be all?
Do i need any ROM flashing(?) on it??
Is there a brackets issue as i±ve read about somewhere??

Thanks for any help

Carlos