[Cube] Video card

Rick Mansfield rmansfield at mac.com
Tue Jul 24 07:06:19 PDT 2007

If I can jump into the conversation here, let me ask about the
heating issue.

I've got a new-to-me Cube and would like to upgrade both the
processor and the video card. I've wondered if heat might be an issue
since I don't want to shorten the life of what is already a seven
year old computer.

What is the overall consensus  regarding the heat issue? Does it
matter? Are there any external means of keeping a Cube cooled?

Thanks,
Rick