[Cube] Studio Display

Steven Southerden Dive aptn05 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 25 11:41:47 PDT 2007

Yes, it's the CRT type. This was the middle one in the range of
displays that were part of the Cube options originally; the ones on
either side size-wise being LCD's. If anyone can find an engineer's
handbook, that would be the most useful. BTW, it's the shell casing
surrounding the electronics and tube thats dusty, and the
electronics, and all very visible. I'll be using an 'E.cloth' to
clean most of it - no chemicals - and a camera brush-puffer and tiny
plastic vac cleaner for the rest.

Steve