[Cube] Airport networks variable

Dorothy Smith realoldtexasme at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 16:38:47 PDT 2007

My cube and I just moved to the city from the country. I am running
10.3.9 on a Power Mac G4 Cube. There is an airport card installed:
Firmware Version 9.52. The neighbors in my new home have given
permission for us to use their network freely via Airport. At certain
times of the day two different networks are available, one of them
strong and fast, the other "linksys" much less so. Can anyone tell me
how to set up the Cube to always seek the better network? As the
house is right next door, I can't understand why the variation.
Thanks for any help, Dotcostume