[Cube] OS-X 10.4 installation on standard Cube: problems

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Fri Jun 29 03:06:58 PDT 2007

I've used both and they work as advertised.  I've ended up using
iPhoto Library Manager as my primary iPhoto switching utility, but
since iPhoto now integrates the option of switching libraries by
holding down the option key on start up of iPhoto, I find that I
hardly use them any more.

That said, there are a number of advanced features that can be handy,
like being able to copy over albums from library to library.