[Cube] Cube motherboard

Jan Georgen jwgeorgen at mac.com
Thu Mar 1 10:03:35 PST 2007

My hunch (about the smoking, crackling now-it-won't-boot problem I
previously posted here) was correct: VRM board. Unfortunately, I
disregarded warnings about trading parts around to identify the
problem and blew out (I think) another board. I believe I am in the
market for a motherboard for my now-unbootable 2 Cubes. Since I
currently have 3 Cubes, one of which is running, I can perhaps trade
parts and/or PayPal. My last resort will be eBay but will certainly
go there if necessary.

Thanks

Jan Georgen