[Cube] Cube does not want to install OSX 10.4 in HD

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 1 10:34:29 PST 2007

Now I see. You don't need a monitor/display in the Mac that will stay in
target disk mode (well, you need if you want to watch the FireWire logo
displayin' there as a screen saver), but you wiil need an active
display/monitor in the Mac that runs tha ACTIVE system.

LM

>>>raub at afn.org 03/01/07 6:00 pm >>>
If I boot the cube and set it in target disk mode, so I can then attach
it to my ibook as an external drive, why would the cube need a monitor?