[Cube] USB stopped working

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Sun Mar 4 06:40:02 PST 2007

Thanks Leif but the cuda or PMU did not cure the problem -
Any other ideas....

On 3/4/07 5:17 AM, "Leif Joel Örell" <lejo at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> I would try the Cuda button on the motherboard.
>
> Joel
>
> 4 mar 2007 kl. 04.13 skrev Bruce Carr:

This dilemma is mystifying. The USB function is very intermittent.
I've now tried booting into system 9 and when I saw the mouse working at the
"choose System 9 or system 10 window" I went with 10 - the USB works. Do the
same routine  second time and it doesn't work. Third time - works. System
profiler sees the USB devices.