[Cube] Cube with Dell 2005 FPW display?

Andrew andrewaa at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 12:18:47 PDT 2007

Hello all
I've finally got the Dell 2005 FPW LCD display that I've wanted for a
while and I've got it hooked up to my 450 MHz Cube (OS 3.9 radeon 7500
32MB video card).
I'm trying to decide what video settings work best and was wondering if
anyone else using this display might have some suggestions for
settings.
I've also got the choice of connecting through DVI (with an ADC to DVI
adapter) or through VGA.
Both seem to work about the same, is there a compelling reason to use
one over the other?
The Dell display has it's own power connection so it's not drawing
power from the cube.

Thanks

Andrew in Ann Arbor
technology is the answer, what was the question?