[Cube] DVI to ADC adapters question...

Riba riba at ml1.net
Thu Mar 22 05:52:22 PDT 2007

Hello all,

As some of you may know, a while ago I bought a DVI to ADC adapter on
ebay. However the USPS managed to screw it up and they delivered it
to god knows whom, but it certainly wasn't me. Of course it wasn't
insured.

Anyway, I have to buy another one, but while looking for another one
I spotted that there are two Apple part numbers for DVI to ADC
adapters. One is M8661LL/B, and the other is A1006. On the photos
they look the same and I haven't noticed any differences between
them. Can someone shed some light on this?

I also thought about getting a DrBoot DVIator, as they sell for
roughly the same price on ebay, but if I get DVIator I will get
another Cube power supply that I'd be able to use in case the
original dies on me.... it is the same power supply, correct? Can
anyone confirm that DVIator will drive a 23" cinema display
(translucent one)?

Thanks!