[Cube] Wireless Cable Modem

Seth Maynard sethwm2 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 03:10:07 PDT 2007

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=Wireless+Modem&x=0&y=0
You might find something you want there..

On 5/4/07, Da Pen <macstonelson at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What are thoughts about the best Cable modem/router
> wireless for our beloved Macs and an errant PC?  We
> just had Charter Cable hi-speed turned up and now we
> need a Mac friendly all-in-one wireless cable modem
> gateway.  It must also serve a PC well.  We have
> airport extreme on a 1ghz G4 powerbook, the other PC
> has windows XP on it.  I hope soon to have an intel
> macbook in my possession.  I also have a Cube with
> airport that will find it's way into this wireless
> network at some point.
>
> Thanks for all thoughts.
> Dave

Seth Maynard
Sethwm2 at gmail.com
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=c2V0aHdtMjM1MTY%3D