[Cube] New video card

Riba riba at ml1.net
Wed Nov 21 23:57:23 PST 2007

On 2007.11.22, at 00:37, James Deamara wrote:

> BTW, Riba did you get Leopard to run.   I read that some people
> have had problems with old firmware versions interfering with the
> install...although I think you mentioned that you changed the MB,
> so I don't think  this is your problem.

Firmware on the graphic card? I'm actually using the Mac Radeon 7500,
not the nvidia...

The problem on my side with the Leopard install turned out to be a
bad hard drive. Disk Warriror reported a number of bad blocks and
that caused Leopard to choke on it. I'll replace it with a new one
and try again next week.