[Cube] New video card

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:41:19 PST 2007

Hi again.

No, not on the video card, on the main board...the boot ROM (or CMOS ROM).  There were reports that an older boot rom version (older than 4.1.9) caused problems with the install.  Even on completely upgraded cubes.   In particular there were problems with the IDE drive controller.  The boot rom version is listed in the "Hardware Overview" section of the system profiler tools output screen. In my case it's:   Boot ROM Version:	4.1.9f1.

Hope your install works out...let us know how it turns out. :)

James.