[Cube] New video card

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 11:23:01 PST 2007

Hello All,

I just purchased a new 24" monitor 1900x1280 max by Gateway (big box store $370 - plus other discounts made a great deal).  Very nice.  I am using Rage128Pro card.  It is not perfect for video, but I'm okay with how it works for everything else.  Curious as to what  "boot time is slow on video" means?  I do not possess technical knowledge of graphics/video issues in todays world.  But now that I am venturing into some new video efforts I guess I must come up to speed.  Anyway...
Are these 6200 cards old cards?  One vendor on eBay says the cards are brand new?  Are the ones on eBay flashed?  I can get a 6200  from Buy.com using google checkout - only $13 with rebates, etc... - can it be flashed? Here's link: http://www.buy.com/prod/xfx-geforce-6200-256mb-agp-8x-video-card-dvi-vga-tv-out/q/loc/101/202138367.html?adid=17873&dcaid=17873
Thanks for help.
Dave