[Cube] Upgrade paths?

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sat Oct 27 01:49:59 PDT 2007

>On 25 Oct 2007, at 23:28, Rob In der Maur wrote:
>
>>I've got a Sonnet 1.2 Ghz upgrade running flawlessly for over 2
>>years in my Cube.
>>
>>cheers
>>Rob
>>

>I've had the same 1.2 running with a flashed Radeon 7000 for 3 years
>and no probs.
>
>Geordie

Will add my voice to the throng.

Same Sonnet 1.2 GHz with Radeon 7000 for 3 1/2 years. Also added a
Seagate Barracuda 120GB drive and  1.5GB RAM upgrade. Been a
spectacular computer. Bought it used mint and immediately upgraded
it. Has been problem free.

When I purchased a G5 iMac (now upgraded to an 2.1GHz dual core Intel
iMac) thought I would sell the upgraded Cube. Just couldn't do it.
First computer of many different models of Apple Macs I just couldn't
part with. Now it does full time server work and is a necessary
partner of my computer triad.

Rod