[Cube] Leopard Install

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 30 01:13:19 PDT 2007

I had no problem at all installing Leopard on my Cube with a Sonnet
1.2 Ghz upgrade. There was no indication during the complete install
through warning dialogs or else that my configuration was not going
to work with Leopard. Whether it is officially supported is a totally
different question though.

cheers,
Rob