[Cube] New Owner

Steven Southerden Dive aptn05 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jan 17 02:02:32 PST 2008

Hi Dan,

The NVIDEA GeForce 2 MX 32MB is a straight replacement for the Radion
card and needs no mods apart from swapping over the bracket from the
old card. In a hot climate, you may need a fan or a better heat
exchanger but I've had the card for years without problems, although I
did already have a fan fitted in the base bracket for CPU cooling but
this does not give much extra flow over the video card.

Steve