[Cube] New Owner

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Thu Jan 17 02:10:47 PST 2008

Hi Dan again,

as far as I remember, the Radeon 8500 fits into the cube without
replacing the DC-Board.

But as the brain tends to forget I can only recommend to look ad
cubeowner.com or at other cube-sites. If you can't find informations
I could look for saved files.
Cubeowner.com has lots of information on this topic.

Stefan

I'll help you if other sources won't help you.
But just now there's a lot of work in my life.