[Cube] Roll call!

John Bryan johnbryan at mac.com
Sun Jul 6 06:42:01 PDT 2008

John B in Texas, USA;
One Cube purchased from Apple online 10/2000.  I wanted something to
run new OS X and there was a $300 rebate on Cube+studio monitor so it
was the cheapest way in at the time.
Wife uses now.  Had a BTO Radeon gfx card.  Have replaced the original
gfx and hdd. Added RAM. Don't recall other parameters without looking.
Also have replaced the power supply brick with used from ebay.
This model was before they had Super Drive option. Runs OS X Tiger.
450 MHz original G4 CPU.
Have added an Airport card.

John B
---