[Cube] Cube owner

Wolf Werner wwerner at gadesa.com.mx
Sun Jul 6 08:32:55 PDT 2008

Hi all

Wolf from Mexico City

my Cube was bought 2000,after several upgrades now 1.5 GB Ram, Power
Logix G4  1.7 GHz Single 4748  Prozessor,  nVidea MX2 64 MB Twin
view,  all in  a clear Power Logix Acrylic Case, 20" Cinema Display.
worked flawless during Years ,lately with some Problems . Since a PRAM
Resetting a week ago I can't boot any more.
Formatted from a Mac Book the HD, run Disk warrior ,installed from the
Mac Book a new Panther,no way to boot.
Apreciate any Sugestion.
Finallly bought a 3Ghz iMac,new expierience but I wan't to keep the
Cube working.
Greetings from Mexico