[Cube] Roll call - conclusion and thanks!

Riba riba at ml1.net
Sun Jul 6 13:17:15 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who responded. I have to admit that I did not
expect that many people to chime in!

I noticed a couple of interesting things worth mentioning; a lot of
people are still actively using their Cubes in the original
configuration, and another, probably more intetesting trivia - a fair
number of people have more then one Cube in their possesion. It is
also nice to see that we have users present here from all parts of the
world!

I also want to thank everyone for making this list a plesanat place
(this is the *only* mailing list that I've ever subscribed to
willingly).