[Cube] Power supply replacement.

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 17:20:51 PDT 2008

Hi.

I'm not sure about that myself.  I assume that the dc-dc board handles all the loads, monitor included.  It is definitely used to step down the 28V to other, more standard voltages (i.e. 5V, 12V) found within the computer.
The voltage/current is supplied to the monitor via the video card, and the video card is powered from the system bus...I think.  The dc-dc board just handles the MB/processor voltages and not the voltages on the system bus?

Does anyone out there know for sure?

James.