[Cube] Power supply replacement.

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 18:30:48 PDT 2008

Hi again.

Come to think of it Steve, you might be right.  When I disassembled the power supply I noticed that there were three out bound wires connected to the internal board.  One was a chassis ground, the other two were power and
power ground.  The interesting thing is that the power and power ground wires were later each split into two, forming the set of four outputs on the power plug.  It looks like that funny four connector plug consists of two similar power and ground pairs.  That is, they split the current while each having a potential of 28V.  Maybe the pair power two different power buses within the cube.

James.