[Cube] Re: Airport Issues

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 7 22:53:57 PDT 2009

Don,
The Airport card did work in the past, I only used the ethernet
because it was a little faster. The computer recoginzes the card, and
i have re-seated the card, and plugged the antenna in all the way!

George,
I have a graphite BS, i will try a reset... although im doubting its
the BS, because i know there's a lot of other wireless networks in my
area, and it doesn't see any of them! it's like the antenna isn't
connected.
Im using 10.4.something ;)

I'll let you know if it works... meanwhile, does anyone know if the
hardware check cd checks the airport? i wonder if i could find that
cd...

Thanks for the suggestions,
TTYL!
François