[Cube] re: Getting my cube to "see" this hard drive.

Carrie Hirsch culturperc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 05:06:09 PDT 2009

Hello,
 This is my first posting.  I purchased this cube off of ebay. I am trying to get this up & running but have hit a major snag. It just won't "see" the hard drive. It had everything deleted by the seller. The unit sees the external firewire disc drive & boots it with a OSX disc, but still doesn't find the HD to install it to, not sure if it sees it's own internal drive. I have I thought properly reformatted the hard drive useing another cube, but it still doesn't see it. My next options I think are reformatting a hd in another cube, swapping the disc drive from another cube, any thoughts out there? Much appreciated.  Kindest Regards,    Carrie in Chicago,IL