[Cube] re: Getting my cube to "see" this hard drive.

Mike Gilpin mike at gilpinhome.net
Thu Apr 9 08:23:52 PDT 2009

Carrie -
Stefan's got some good suggestions.  One thing you might do is when
you boot the OS X DVD (from an external firewire DVD drive it sounds
like?) go to the top menu bar and select Disk Utility.  Then see if
Disk Utility can see the drive.  If the drive is not partitioned
correctly the installer won't see it, but you can repartition it in
Disk Utility.  Make sure you put on the Apple Partition, not the GUID
(it's for Intel systems).

Mike Gilpin
mike at gilpinhome.net