[Cube] Re: network settings problem

Gary Lauterback garylauterback at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 18:46:54 PST 2009

It's a known issue.  I think that last security update caused it.

You have to be very fast ...  and attempt the buttons many times ....
and make new settings.
That is, it took us several ... several attempts before I could get
"faster" than the drop down menu in order
to make new settings ...

The issue goes away after that if memory serves ...

Gary