[Cube] Confession...

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Wed Mar 4 00:54:19 PST 2009

Hello Riba,

G4 or Intel-model ?

I "converted" two or three years ago and wasn't disappointed.
It is to feel, that the HD is slowlier and
graphics is like ATi 128 on the cube.

But hey: nearly no power consumption, nearly no noise, that's not bad too.

When I "upgraded" to the 1.83 Intel Duo2Core it became better and
have you seen the just presented newest model:
I'm sure that will be the cube-killer finallyŠ
Only 13 Watt power when running and not active.
I measured a max of 58 Watt at my mini.
My Mini works together with a 27" Dell TFT (DVI):
very fine combination: the mini is hidden behind
the huge TFT.

Sorry to all about my cube-affront!!!

Wish you good emotions :-)
Stefan