[Cube] Confession...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Mar 4 01:13:16 PST 2009

Well, I hope you keep liking your Mini.  I had a loaded Mini for the
time; G4 1.25GHz, 1GB RAM, Superdrive, and the video card ran my
1920x1200 23" CHD display just fine (With an Apple DVI to ADC
adaptor).  Problem is, the HD died, and the mean time between failures
on those little notebook drives is pretty pathetic compared to a real
drive.  Then, there's getting into the thing to do any work. OMG!  In
the list of tools you'll need is a PUTTY KNIFE!  It is 180% opposite
of the Cube, which is why I'm replacing the Mini with TWO CUBES!

I plan to repair the Mini at some point, but it is just such a b!*¢&
to get into that I'm going to play with my Cubes for a while first.

George