[Cube] Confession...

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:54:50 PST 2009

Hi  all.
The putty knife thing isn't really a big deal.  I've upgraded ram and replaced a hd without  incident.  I had my mini (G4, 1.3 GHz) for several years now, I bought it reconditioned from the Apple site, no problems, but I always wanted a cube.   I finally got one two years ago off ebay... was surprised to find that it performed as well as the mini on some tasks.  I guess there was something to all that "Velocity Engine Vector Processing" mumbo jumbo after all.  :)  In fact I think I use my cube more than the mini.
James.