[Cube] Confession...

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 5 12:34:12 PST 2009

I bought a Mac Mini a while ago. Even though not supported I added up
to 4GB of RAM (I think it can address to the max 3.2 of it). Together
with a 23" Cinema Display a terrific combination.

But guess what's still on my desk too: My Apple G4 Cube with 17"
Studio Display. Most of the times turned off, but when I need access
to an PowerPC platform it's there. And as long as they still showing
this computer in the Museum of Mondern Art in New York (last time I
was there, they did), who am I to get rid of it :)

cheers,
Rob