[Cube] Confession...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 5 02:04:01 PST 2009

Thanks for chiming in Riba!

I never liked the — white — iMacs too. I must confess the silvers
impressed me for having a more pro look-a-like and they did feel really
catchy to the eye.
It's true the Cube is not an all-in-one Macintosh model, although never
was a big expandable Mac model (starting with the GPU).
I like the MacBook Pro but it's too much expensive and I don't need a
laptop for my home/professional purposes. The mini seems to me like a
sandwich container and a bad Cube heir.
My Cube is still taking care of all the main tasks: Websurfing, Mailing,
Photoshoping/Illustrating, but it's a bit of frustrating each time you
have to transfer 1GB (using one of the USB1 Cube ports) to a regular USB
pen.

I am still thinking and thinking, but the tempting price is challenging
me.

LM

>>>On Thu, 5 de Mar de 2009 at  9:36, Riba <riba at ml1.net> wrote:

>Personally, I never like the iMacs...or any other all-in-one solution
>for that matter. I'd rather go for a MacBook+external display or a
Mini.

]