[Cube] Confession...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 5 03:09:23 PST 2009

I guess that should cause an Ive's nightmare. The new aluminum keyboards were designed to:

1st - low cost
2nd - fit the regular space between human arms/hands when typing
3rd - ahestetically fit the front of the 20 / 24 displays

Hey, this is a graphic designer's thought/opinion, so I'm not responsible for my accuracy! :D

LM

]