[Cube] Confession...

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Fri Mar 6 03:08:13 PST 2009

Hello George, hello Riba,

yes (Riba, I just had the same idea before I read your mail),

sometimes I think about a Hackintosh as the right form might be something like
a Shuttle-PC-size.

But I fear do get stuck in trouble with drivers and compatibilty problems.

However: The form factor might be idealŠ
And I'm sure Apple will close the door soon: So we should hurry.

But which system and components are the right one? That's the question.
And I don't believe in EFI-solution. That's again
a method to get our money for an approch, which
is possible in another way too.

Stefan