[Cube] FireWire 400/800 Cable ...

David Iverson nebdave at me.com
Mon Mar 9 06:36:33 PDT 2009

I seriously considered iMac of both sizes before deciding on a 17" MBP
last summer.  I had even looked into getting one of those totes to
haul an iMac around in.  The are available for both the 17" & the 24"
version and although not as easy to haul around as a notebook, not
completely impossible either.

Whatever you get, load it up with RAM, once you receive it and it will
probably do well for you for the foreseeable future.

Dave Iverson