[Cube] Re: I've a real question (and problem too perhaps).

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Mon Mar 9 11:52:50 PDT 2009

>When the HD you have OS 9 installed on, was
>formatted, assuming OS X formatted it, was the
>option to checked that installed OS 9 drivers?
>No OS 9 Drivers, not booty ...

Hello Gary,

thanks for answering.

And thanks for the question: There is a OS 9 driver on the partition.
I install them every time, when I partition a new
drive and I'm sure that's not the problem.

But perhaps I should control it another time.

Is there a possibility in the info-dialog or in
the HD-Utility to see the installed OS 9-driver?
As I never had to, I' don't know howŠ

Stefan