[Cube] iMac 24-inch... should I stay or should I go?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Mar 17 07:46:58 PDT 2009

Howdy ALL,
I was able to reserve an elder iMac 24-inch (with FW400 and FW800 ports) for 1.249,00Eur. This is the price of the elder iMac 20-inch when it was launched in the PT market. The 24-inch I asked to be reserved for 48 hours was initialy launched in the PT market for 1.549,00Eur. This means that with the release of new FW800-only models, the price dropped 300Eur. The machine is packed/sealed and I the store is applying a campaign to pay the goodie for 10 months (124,90Eur per month) without being charged for extra taxes.
Gentle fellows, I'd apreciate your expert and wise advice!!
Best,
LM

]