[Cube] Airport Problems & Reset/Zap/Firmware?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Mar 14 18:38:15 PDT 2009

OK, I got the Cube 100% sorted out.  For whatever reason, the instal
of OS X 10.3 that the Cube came with was bad, because when I updated
to 10.4.6, everything worked perfectly.  Under 10.3 when I used the
Airport Setup Assistant, it told me my password was wrong, but after
the upgrade to 10.4, the computer booted up connected to my Extreme BS
with the same password from the Keychain.  This is really, really
strange, and I have no idea what the problem could have been, but the
upgrade to 10.4 fixed everything... so I guess since it's Saturday
night I'll just have a few beers and forget about it.  ;^)

George