[Cube] Airport Problems & Reset/Zap/Firmware?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 01:49:34 PDT 2009

Yes, of course.  What ended up fixing all of these problems was
upgrading from 10.3 to 10.4 with my retail 10.4.6 DVD.

The weirdest thing was, Airport Setup Assistant gave me an incorrect
password error message under 10.3, but when I upgraded to 10.4.6 the
computer came up connected to my Airport Extreme BS using the keychain
password I entered under 10.3!  Someone explain that one to me.  LOL!

In any case, I have a pristine Cube, and I mean it's as close to
perfect condition as you could expect a 10 YO computer to be,
functioning perfectly now with 1.5 GB of RAM, a GeForce Twin View, and
an Airport card, so I'm happy.

Geo