[Cube] iMac 24-inch... should I stay or should I go?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Mar 17 08:50:18 PDT 2009

Heya Stefan: thanks for chiming! ;-)

I have a feeling that this might be THE business if there is no fuss about the millions of colours issue, but I'm almost positive I've only read about that in the 20-inch line.

Best,
LM
>>>On Tue, 17 de Mar de 2009 at 15:40, Stefan <no-spam at punkt-x.de> wrote:

Hello Luis,

I just looked for a comparison for you.
Over here in Germany best price (with VAT!) is 1.256 Euro + Shipping (within Germany  7 Euro).

Dealer's information:
Apple MB325D/A iMac 24 Zoll Desktop-PC (Intel Core 2 Duo 2,8 GHz, 2GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, DVD+- DL RW, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
(17.03.2009, 14:11)

If your offer is with VAT too, it might be a good offer, I'd say

Stefan

]