[Cube] iMac 24-inch... should I stay or should I go?

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Tue Mar 17 08:40:40 PDT 2009

Hello Luis,

I just looked for a comparison for you.

Over here in Germany best price (with VAT!) is 1.256 Euro + Shipping
(within Germany  7 Euro).

Dealer's information:
Apple MB325D/A iMac 24 Zoll Desktop-PC (Intel Core 2 Duo 2,8 GHz, 2GB
RAM, 320 GB HDD, DVD+- DL RW, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
(17.03.2009, 14:11)

If your offer is with VAT too, it might be a good offer, I'd say

Stefan