[Cube] iMac 24-inch... should I stay or should I go?

David Iverson nebdave at me.com
Tue Mar 17 09:03:07 PDT 2009

Seems good to me - Strong Euro, Weak Dollar conversion shows that to
be $1628.95 for those of us that are dollar-centric, euro-impaired.

The same unit on the refurbished page of Apple (as previously stated,
a nebdave fave!) shows the same or similar unit at $1199US or 919.34
Euros.

Seems good no matter what video voodoo you will have to consider!

Dave Iverson