[Cube] Luis: Your cube - how much is it worth - A

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Wed Mar 18 12:57:18 PDT 2009

Hello Luis,

I suppose you are now belonging to the happy clan of the iMac owners. (?).

But you asked for a price idea concerning your cube.
As I watched ebay (germany and US) for a while in
the last months I believe selling the Cube there
is risky: you can get a very good price, but as
well don't get what it might be worth.

On the other hand: if you aren't a collector of
nice elderly cubes it's surely better to sell it
as early as possible. I don't believe the cube
will become a worthy object of desire: In fact it
was produced to often. (The Lamborghini Miura,
sold for 50.000$ new, but only 200 pieces built,
is another affairŠ The numbers are fiction, but
they might be similar. So a Miura in good
condition can be more expensive as it was when it
came on the market)

Stefan - This is Part A, as our place only accepts shorter messages
(perhaps I should control myself?)