[Cube] Luis: Your cube - how much is it worth - B

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 19 02:52:26 PDT 2009

Stefan: please read me after quoted statements.

>... I could imagine that most of us have the feeling that the times of the cube, the upgraded especially, are ending?
That's exactly what I think too, adding the fact that technology is always on the run (Apple moved to Intel a long time) and I'm in need of USB2.

>... So selling the parts one after the other might bring the most.
I completely underline that opinion. Best bet will be to downgrade the Cube to a factory state (with exceptionsto some components) and sell it by parts.

>... especially as I'm convinced your cube is running excellent as it is ... Perhaps someone of us would buy it?
It is running 10.4.11 pretty cool and it is also in a (almost) pristine condition. I'm opened to offers, but it is highly risky (not to say, impossible) to dispatch outside Europe.

>... Best regards you happy-unhappy man ;-)
I feel happy, but I could not yet conceive the idea of beginning a new era without using a Cube :-?

Warmest regards Stefan. Please keep posting, I will not unsubscribe this list!

LM

]