[Cube] Your cube - how much is it worth - A

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 19 02:51:48 PDT 2009

Stefan: please read me after quoted statements.

>I suppose you are now belonging to the happy clan of the iMac owners.
Indeed an owner, tough not yet a user. I picked up the huge package yesterday late at night and it is still waiting for a power up.

>... if you aren't a collector of nice elderly cubes it's surely better to sell it as early as possible.
I am not a collector (of nothing, i'd say), but I am a big fan of this Apple's little piece of art and technology. Best Mac ever designed in Cuppertino!

>... perhaps I should control myself? ... it is absolutely not my intention to hurt your feelings...
Let it be. It's always a pleasure to read about your thoughts and opinions and you've never ever hurt in my feelings. Thank you for all your honesty!

LM
P.S: continues on pt. B

]