[Cube] need logic board for 1999 Cube

Riba riba at ml1.net
Fri Mar 20 02:28:28 PDT 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 04:20 -0500, "George Pepper" <pep27 at mac.com> wrote:
> I see the 1.0 Powerlogix is already back at $175.00 BIN (It was $225
> before, I think), and there is a 1.2 GHz also up for bids with no BIN.
>
> http://computers.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=powerlogix&_sacat=58058
>
> http://computers.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=powerlogix&_sacat=58058

Thanks...I don't know, I think it doesn't make sense to mess up with
that now that I've got a Mini...I'll probably keep my cube original and
get a nice external drive for Mini instead. Realistically these upgrades
should go for $100 at most.
Will see how it works, I bought that Mini 3 weeks ago but I didn't have
a chance to turn it on yet as I had to leave on a trip just after
collecting it. :)