[Cube] How to make the Cube a multimedia server

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Mar 20 03:42:44 PDT 2009

Hi Riba,

Reading your statement makes me think if I shouldn't downgrade my PowerLogix DP 1.6GHz Cube to its original state (450MHz/fanless) and have it connected to an LCD TV as a multimedia server.

Is anyone aware of any adapter that turns a VGA cable connection possible onto a LG LCD that has HDMI, 3 RCA (audio/video component) and SCART ports?

LM

>>>On Fri, 20 de Mar de 2009 at  9:28, Riba <riba at ml1.net> wrote:

...I'll probably keep my cube original and get a nice external drive for Mini instead...

]